Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January 31, 2024

            Howdy all, we had a nice day yesterday and hope you did also. I think we made it to 77 degrees yesterday and I did not complain about the excessive heat, I did enjoy it. As usual, I don’t have a lot of plans for the coming day.

            This morning Tres and I ventured out the front door and as usual I look up and down the street to see if there is anyone, or any animals in the area before we go outside. Seeing no one we stepped outside and then I observed a male subject running down the street with his dog, yes, the dog was on a lead. I immediately got Tres back inside the house and shut the door. I waited until the male subject and his dog came running back past the house. When they were out of site, we ventured forth again.

            This morning as I was lying in bed trying to solve all the world problems, ok, maybe I was trying to remember how to get out of the bed, it came to me again, it is time to start preparing our income tax forms. I decided to make a list of who we need to receive forms from this year, and then check and see if we have received all of them. We need one more form, and I think today is the last day for them to be mailed out.

            What did I do yesterday: not much of anything but I did remove some leaves from a couple flower beds. I used the leaf blower with a small rake and got most of them out of one bed, now they are in a different bed, and today I might get out there and move some of them out of the beds, into the yard, where I will use the old walk behind mower to vacuum them up. I would like to have my yard man Alex do this work but he is in school and we are supposed to get rain and storms this weekend, so I guess I will attempt the removal.

            Tomorrow: is the first day of the month and we will get the kids dropped off at our house early tomorrow. Claire goes to work early on the first day of the month to do the books. I usually take the kids to the star coffee store to get a morning drink, and yes, it is expensive. I also get to drop them off at their schools.

            I guess I should get started, the sun is now up and I need to act like I am doing something. We hope you have a good day, please stay safe and show kindness to others.

Soon to be Leaf extractor.

Senior ole person who is already tired, and I just thought about work, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: