Translate

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

January 23, 2024

            Hello, from me to you! It is Tuesday and it is raining again today. They said we should get some lite rain this morning and heavier downpour’s this afternoon. We have been getting short heavy bursts of rain this morning. I did get to check the free rain gage yesterday and we had 1.75 inch of rain, Waco said the airport got 2 inches. They are predicting 1 to 2 more inches of rain later today.

            We did nothing much yesterday due to the rain; I did venture out and take some clothes to the cleaners, got gas in the ole pickup, got a cup of real coffee, and was able to get Dave and Alex home after school and work.

            Alex has explained that he wants my ole truck when he turns 16 and gets a driver’s license. Do you think he is going to take it away from me?

            I have a few things that I should be doing today, like stuff in the garage that should go to the shed, but with the rain I guess they can wait. I have even considered building another shelf in the shed, for better organization of my crap, I mean valuable possessions. But not while it is raining as I will need to move valuable possessions out of the shed in order to have room to work. I just thought, I will need to purchase the necessary wood, or could I get the funding to purchase some shelving, then I would just need to put it together. Wood work is more fun. 

            Bible study went well last night, some of our group was not present. We are half way through this year’s study, next year will be about Revelation. I look forward to that study.

            Well, I know this is a short post but that is all I have to offer. We hope your day is productive, fun, warm, dry and as always be safe.

Warm and dry.

Senior ole person who will attempt to be nice to someone today, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: