Translate

Monday, January 29, 2024

January 29, 2024

            A very good morning to one and all. We hope your day will be fill with fun and interesting events. This is another day that I do not have any plans to do much of anything.

            My favorite wife still would like for me to remove the leaves from the Jasmin beds in the front yard, and I would also like them removed, but the leaves appear to be dry on top, and they are very wet underneath. It will take a few more days before we can start the extraction.

            Now we did go out for lunch yesterday and it was good. Heck even the service was good yesterday. When we got home from eating, I did not get to take a nap, instead I went out back and started picking up the small limbs from the back 40. There were quite a few limbs, and as I removed that debris from the yard, I observed some dog defecation in various areas, so I also attempted to remove it. Yep, I had almost a bucket full of the Poopa-Loopa. Completing my tasks, I decided to attempt to do my Bible study homework. I am not, and I have never been, a good student. Well, I was a good student in Auto Mechanics in high school, heck I understood everything our teacher told us, but I never considered that as a learning process.

            Work completed, I decided to get a cup of homemade coffee and sit outside as the weather was nice and the temp was in the low 60s (64 degrees) and not much breeze. My first and favorite wife came out and we sat there together, yes Tres was there too. The sky was clear of clouds and the sky was very blue, which you may see in the following photo.

It was a nice and quiet afternoon as we sat there, one neighbor (aka friend) along with her son dropped by and talked for a while. I would have thought with such nice weather, more neighbors would have been outside, but there was a football game going on, and football to many is important.

            Today’s possible events: we are looking forward to a warm day with temps at 70 degrees. With the coming warm day, it would be nice if it was also dry outside, then I could do some yard work, leaf removal and acorn removal. Yes, there is one area of the yard that is covered with acorns again.

I think I have my homework done for bible study tonight, and I finished reading the Old Testament again yesterday. I keep thinking I want to start reading the story I wrote a few years ago and today may be the day I start.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, please be safe in all you do and have a very nice day.

 I enjoy warm.

Senior ole person who hopes for a good day for us all, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: