Translate

Sunday, January 21, 2024

January 21, 2024

            How did the tree limb dumping go, it didn’t, they were closed. I drove out there and back with the trailer still loaded with limbs. I checked their website later and they had rescheduled for next week due to the cold weather. 

            I watched some of the three stooges yesterday and a couple of the shows I did not remember seeing. At one point in one of the shows someone was cleaning spittoons. It caused me to think, way back in the olden days there were places and people who had spittoons. If someone don’t know what a spittoon was, some of the people who chewed tobacco had them and would spit into the spittoons.

 

            I read the bible, I do not always understand everything I read, let’s see if you can explain what I don’t understand. Ezekiel 44:19 and 46:20.

            King James version 44:19    And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

            King James version 46:20    Then said he unto me, this is the place where the priests shall boil the trespass offering and the sin offering, where they shall bake the meat offering; that they bear them not out into the utter court, to sanctify the people.   

 

            New American standard version 44:19       And when they go out into the outer court, into the outer court to the people, they shall put off their garments in which they have been ministering and lay them in the holy chambers; then they shall put on other garments that they may not transmit holiness to the people with their garments.              

New American standard version 46:20       And he said to me, “This is the place where the priests shall boil the guilt offering and the sin offering and where they shall bake the grain offering, in order that they may not bring them out into the outer court to transmit holiness to the people.”         

They do not want to transmit holiness or they do not want to sanctify the people?

I wonder why the clothes and or food would transmit holiness, or sanctify a person, but it seems as if the priests’ body would not transmit either?

 

Well, I guess that is it for today, I need to get started doing nothing. We hope you all have a good day and as always be safe in everything you do.

Don’t understand.

Senior ole person who needs to have a break from thinking, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: