Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2023

August 20, 2023

            Ok, let’s see if I have anything to say. I have been told that I often start my blog out by saying I have nothing to write about, or that it is a short posting, and then it becomes long. Today I say, “I do not know how long this article will be”, so I suggest that if you are short on time, you should stop reading now.          

            WOW, everyone but you stopped reading, I am glad you are still here, it kind of hurts when everyone leaves and I only have you, “Thank You”!

            Yesterday our family did go out to lunch together, and I think we all enjoyed the food, the service and the conversations. Gabi had a chicken sandwich that was so big she had to cut it in half and then still had trouble eating it, (she took half of it home). Alex had a T-Bone steak, and he had some difficulty cutting it, so it finally was picked up and eaten by hand, photo to follow.

                                             

            Patrick and Karla came to the house after lunch, and we sit around and talked about everything and everyone.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside for about an hour with the fans blowing on us, and while we were out there, I was running various parts of the sprinkler system. Basically, if an area was in the shade, I ran the sprinklers for that area.

Now that is the end of the story for yesterday, and I have nothing for today. was it short enough? Have a good day, stay safe, and pray for rain.

IS Shorter better?

Senior ole person who needs a break, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: