Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

August 23, 2023

            Well, it is the start of another day and as usual I have things to do and I don’t want to do them. I do know, if I do one thing and get it done then it can inspire me to do a second task.

            This morning Tres and I started walking in the dark, and I did have a flash light in hand. We did not need the flash light on the way home, even though the sun was not yet up. Yes, I got the flower pots watered before coming in here to work on this posting. I did warm a breakfast sandwich in the microwave which I have now ingested.

            That just caused me to think, I haven’t had a real cup of coffee for several days now, wow what is wrong with me?

            I did have lunch yesterday with a few of the men who were in our bible study class last year. There were 6 men there and we all ate lunch and talked about many topics. Baylor basketball and football popped up a few times. Our next bible study starts on 9-11, that is September 11, 2023. We will all be in new different groups which allows us to get to know others.

            I got an email a couple weeks ago from a person who said they have put viruses on all our devices that work with email and they wanted money. I deleted that message and did not send them money. Well, I got another message today saying, since a I have ignored the previous message, I need to send them $750 or else. I deleted the second email. Heck this computer I have isn’t worth $750, so why would I pay.

            My first wife is going to allow me to go to the store with her today. I have pointed out that I do not shop, and if she were to injure her leg and not be able to walk (aka shop), then the shopping would fall to me, so I need to learn how. Wish me luck, ok wish her luck!

            Well, I will stop for now, you may have noticed that I have been keeping the posting shorter, that is due to criticism from readers. We hope you have a good day, please stay safe and please pray for a wide area rain in Central Texas.

Senior shopper?

This ole senior person might learn something today, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: