Translate

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

August 15, 2023

            Well, I guess I was able to get through another birthday, I am 38 years old again, for the 38th time. I stated in yesterday’s post that I got a free cup of coffee from the star coffee place, now I have to wait another year to get another free cup for my birthday.

            I did very little yesterday, the things I did were on yesterday’s post. What have I done today, I have done the usual things, and I sprayed some wasps, and swept some bird poop off the driveway.

            It was 107 degrees yesterday, so we sat outside for a while yesterday afternoon, waiting on the cold front that was coming our way. They said today the temp should only get up to 99 degrees today and tomorrow, so we should break the 100 plus temperature streak.  

            School starts today and I am sure that traffic is crazy. It will take a few days before everyone gets use to the new schedules, but the traffic will not get better until school is out for next summer.

            Tres and I did go for an early morning walk today, the temp is in the mid-70s. the walk would have been longer, but there was a female person walking her dog and coming in our direction. Tres and I turned and started for home. I do not like to meet other people walking their dogs, and she was walking on the wrong side of the street (we should walk facing traffic).

            I guess I will take a break for now, we hope you all have a good day, and please be careful driving in the school traffic, that is another way of saying, “be safe”!

Wasp eradicator!

Senior ole person who needs a cup even if it is homemade, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: