Translate

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

August 16, 2023

            Well, here I am again attempting to provide the reading public more personal information about my daily activities, or the fact that I have no daily activities.

            For some unknown reason I woke up a few minutes early this morning, and having nothing better to do, I got out of bed. Now I would like to infer that I hopped out of bed, but ole senior people don’t do a lot of hopping. Going through my normal morning routine I was dressed, Tres and I went out front, but it was too early to go for a walk, it was still dark.

I decided to beat the school traffic and go to the star coffee place for a cup of coffee. During this early morning adventure, I also got gas for the Ford’s ole Chevy.

            Back at the homestead I completed ingesting the cup of real coffee, and then decided to go outside and water the plants out back. That took some time as I also watered the black berry beds. Work completed I came inside and warmed up a breakfast sandwich which I have been eating as I am attempting to enter data into this ole computer.

            I just thought I have a photo of a bug that I found lying on the Fords ole driveway. We think it might be a baby Dragon Fly!


            I did get Gaby and her boyfriend home from school safely yesterday; Alex has football practice after school, so I don’t need to retrieve him.

            I think Tres and I may go for a walk after this posting, it is remarkably cool outside this morning, 70 degrees! Walking the dog just caused me to think about being outside and a photo I took. The photo was taken the other day and it is of a cloud. I know, I do find a lot of clouds interesting, but this one you might also find interesting.


            Could that cloud be a covering for a giant spaceship? You decide.

            If we were to get a bunch of those clouds at the same time, we might get some needed rain. If you are a person who prays, pray for rain here in drought-stricken parts of Texas!

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have an exceptionally good day, and please stay safe.

Ole time watering boy!

Senior ole person who needs to get Tres out for a walk, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: