Translate

Monday, August 7, 2023

August 7, 2023

            Well, this morning I need to go to the dentist for a cleaning. Now will they clean my entire body or just my teeth?

            Tres and I have gone for a walk, I have watered the flowers in pots, and I just finished my breakfast sandwich. I need to get up from this ole desk and go get a shower. Maybe after the shower I might have a few minutes to add something to this posting.

            I am now back from the dentist and all went well, but they only cleaned my teeth. Now I did go get a cup of coffee after the visit at the dentists and I am back here at the desk. I need to get finished with this posting as I need to read from the bible and I have not had a nap since I got up at 5:00am. 

            I only have one comment and then I will close. I have been noticing the pieces of corn shucks not only laying in the street and yard, but also floating around in the sky. Now the shucks means that farmers are harvesting the corn crop, but what gets me is, the shucks seem to float around in the sky almost like they can fly. I would think that gravity would bring the shucks down, but I see them at times just floating around kind of like a buzzard flowting around in the sky. 

            I need to get started reading so for now, C U L (that means, see you later) and please be safe.

Clean teeth person!

Senior old person who also needs a nap, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: