Translate

Friday, August 25, 2023

August 25, 2023

            We are now back at Friday again, where did the week go? I do have a couple things to do today, now let us see if I do any of them. As I was watering the flowers this morning, I discovered a small bloom that I just knew you would want to see, photo to follow.


 
            Dog walking this morning; I do wish that all these people who have dogs would keep their dog at home until after sun rise. In doing so, that would allow this ole senior person to have a complete walk, without being interrupted by those other dog owners. I know they walk their dogs early just to interfere with me and Tres.

            Did the Don mow the front yard yesterday morning? Yes, he did. The Don’s yard man Alex has football practice after school each day and this Saturday he will be out attempting to sell popcorn for the boy scouts. That means Alex is unavailable to help his ole grandpa do yard work. The Don will need to remember to pick Alex up after school today, this will be the first time this year.

            I wonder did The Don get to go out for supper yesterday with his favorite wife? Yes, they went to the George restaurant and enjoyed the food and service. When they returned home, they did sit outside for a while in the sweltering 107-degree temp, and there was no breeze. If it weren’t for the Ford’s ole fans, the Fords would likely have perished in the heat. 

            There were clouds over head during our outing yesterday and I have a photo of a cloud.


            Now if we could get enough of these clouds together, we might get some needed rain. For that one person in the reading public who is observant, by that I mean, if one has an imagination, one might see a profile of a person or maybe a demon on the cloud. 

            I did write about the penny yesterday, the lady that has asked me about those pennies does not read my blogs, so she has not yet been notified that it is me, the penny distributer.

            Well, I need to get started doing nothing, so we hope you have a good day, and try to be safe.

Rain cloud or person cloud?

Senior person who would like a cup of coffee, even if it is homemade, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

1 comment:

John Snider said...

Don, I agree that the weeks fly by even faster than when we had a weekly schedule at work. I blink and the week is over. Please tap the brakes for me!!

Hope all is well! John