Translate

Thursday, July 27, 2023

July 27, 2023

            We are now here at Thursday again and I am thinking about all I did yesterday. I walked the dog, watered the flowerpots, read the bible and sat around. Heck, I did not even leave the Ford homestead one time, Dave had their vehicle since his wife was home with the virus, so I did not need to go get him from work. Oh, Claire is said to be feeling much better now, the doctor gave her some medicine which helps. Dave does not have any symptoms, so he went to work but was required to wear a mask when he was around anyone. The grandkids are still ok, and we hope they do not contract the virus.

            I do need to get outside early morning one day this week and mow the back 40. I don’t want to get the yard man Alex over here while the virus is in their house. I guess that will give me something to do.

            Yesterday we did sit outside during the happy time even though it was 102 degrees. The fans and shade make it possible to be outside in the afternoon. There is a butterfly that hangs around all the time. The plant is known to us as a butterfly plant, and certain butterflies are said to come to it and lay their eggs on this plant. The eggs are supposed to hatch, and the worm is supposed to turn in to a butterfly. We don’t know if any of those butterflies are in this area, but the one that is here, is here all the time. Photo to follow.


 
            Today is Thursday and we normally go out for supper on Thursday, we haven’t had the discussion of where we will go, but there will be good food wherever we go. I usually go to the teller machine to get our weekly stipend on Thursdays, maybe I will be allowed to get a real cup of coffee while I am out and about.

            We learned yesterday that a neighbor’s husband is on Hospice, we are keeping them in our prayers. 

            I guess that is it, another short uninteresting posting. We hope you have a more interesting day and as always, please stay safe!

Pray for rain!

Senior ole retired person who might be mowing the back 40 today, Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: