Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July 26, 2023

            Good morning, it will be another hot and dry day in Hewitt Texas. Here in Hewitt we need a couple things, one is an area wide beneficial rain fall, and two is TV with less or no commercials. I often wonder just how many people buy things after seeing something on TV. Now I do admit, that seeing a really nice-looking hamburger with all the fixings can make me want to get a burger to eat, but I do not think about the burger joint that presented the commercial. If I needed a burger, I would go to the nearest burger joint, or to a favorite burger joint, if I had one, which I don’t.

            Update; the group lunch went well yesterday, we had 6 people present this time, the conversations ranged from retirement to grand kids. I enjoyed it and I think everyone who was present enjoyed the time together. With my belly full, I was happy to get home and get in my ole recliner for a short but well-deserved nap. 

            Tres and I did take another walk this morning; we did get to talk with a neighbor for couple minutes. I still need to get outside and water the flowers in the flower pots before it gets too hot.

            We learned yesterday that Dave’s wife Claire has the covid virus. We are not sure what that means for Dave Gabi and Alex, but probably some quarantine time.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good day and stay safe.

The flower pot man!

I need to get started; ole people take too much time not doing…Don the Ford

 

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

 

No comments: