Translate

Monday, July 17, 2023

July 17, 2023

            We are starting another week of triple temperatures forecasts, even though yesterday was the first day in a while where we were below 100, AKA 99 degrees, for the rest of this week we are said to be above 100, with the possibility of breaking some records.

            I don’t have a lot to put in the post today, I have already watered the flowers in the pots, and carried the trash out, I may work on the rope lights for the car port today.

            We celebrated my favorite wife’s birthday yesterday, she was 37 years old (x2) and we all went out to lunch together, the food was good the service was a little slow, but none of the restaurants seem to have enough wait staff. It is always good to have lunch or dinner with all the family! I have a photo of a cake we enjoyed.

            As you might be able to see, there was a few birthday cards in the back ground.

            Well, I might get out and pull a few weeds today, but other than that, I do not have any real plans. We hope your plans are all good, and that you are nice to at least one person today. Try to be productive and safe in all you do.

Professional weed eradicator!

Senior ole person who needs a break before he starts his work, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: