Translate

Sunday, July 9, 2023

July 9, 2023

            Sunday is here again, and I want to help my favorite wife by telling her, “She does not need to cook food for me to eat today”. I want her to have a day of rest and relaxation after the night she spent out picking up aluminum cans. Would you believe, she just arrived back at the homestead after being out on the highways and byways all night, and she has two large bags filled with crushed aluminum cans on the Ford’s ole red wagon.

            Would you believe, I plan to sell the cans that she was able to get last night, and I will use that money to take her out for lunch today. She deserves a nice lunch after a night on the road.

            Yesterday afternoon we went outside about 5:00 to enjoy some time away from the boring TV. A friend who usually comes over on Friday, came over yesterday afternoon. Conversations were interesting and after a while another friend come to the homestead. I quickly prepared another chair and the lively conversations continued. I think just about every topic was discussed, and we possibly solved some of the world’s problems. Would you believe, for a $50.00 donation we could send you a summary of the discussed topics.

My present spouse received a bouquet yesterday and I have a photo.


 
            Other than the friends coming over in the afternoon, and reading from the bible, my day was very boring. I did not go anywhere, and I did very little other than sit around. I guess ole people have the time to do things, but not the funding to do things.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have the funding and the ability to enjoy another day, and as always, please be safe.

Resting can be boring.

Senior ole person whose favorite wife provides the funding, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: