Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Starting soon 07/31/2022

            Something you haven’t thought about, but I have, since I am a highly productive stinker, I mean thinker, and my imagination is more active than yours. What is it that I believe will be starting soon, it is, “Houses being built without windows”?

            Why would anyone desire a house without windows? That is an easy question to answer. As I, your favorite seer will explain, there are at least three reasons for the house without windows.

            Security: people can’t see in, can’t break in, can’t shoot through the brick wall.

Savings: it cost less to build a house without windows, and the construction time will be shortened.

            Environment: the heating and air conditioning will use less electric or gas.   

 

            Now I can see that you are not sold on this, but it will come to be. For that one person who is saying, “I need to be able to see outside, I must have windows”, don’t jump to a conclusion without considering the following. You can install as many TV screens on as many walls as you want, and these screens are just about any size you might want. These TV screens would serve as a way to observe what is outside, like windows, but a bullet will not come through the TV screen and kill someone. A miniature camera, which would be invisible to the passing public, would be installed for each TV screen on the outside of the house.

            When you want to see outside your house, turn the window TV on. There is another benefit of the no window plan, and that is, “Motion detecting”! How many of you have a camera doorbell, which sends you a message when there is motion? That can be done with each of the window TVs.

            You are correct, I do have a good imagination!

            Let us alter the topic: as I sit here, attempting to enlighten the reading public, and you, I have distractions that even a retired senior person should not have to deal with. It will be easier if I add a photo for your edification.


            The photo is not totally clear, but you can see one of the many distractions I have to put up with.

            Another topic: I did work in the back 40 Saturday morning, after taking a walk with the Tres. I was attempting to remove the dead vines from the #3 black berry bed. There are two photos, one before and one after. Before I was working in the shade, after I was working in the sun, it got hot quick!



         I hope I did not remove any of next year's vines. I did water the bed after the trimming.

Alien guards!

Senior retired person who likes to think, he works too much, Don the Ford

No comments: