Translate

Friday, July 1, 2022

July 1, 2022

     

            It is now the first day of July, and I have nothing to do. Both of the grandkids are not here today, so the house is kind of deserted. Lonely ole senior people who have nothing to do.

Earlier this morning, that is before the sun was up, I was out front with the dog Tres to acquire the so-called newspaper, when I noticed the sky over in the east was a pink color. Now I knew it was the sun coming up, but I also thought that if there was a large fire over there the sky would have also been pink. My ole phone camera would not pick up the subtle color, so no photo.

After Tres brought the newspaper into the Homestead, we proceeded out back and I watered the flowers in pots, and the black berries. I may again today go out and cut more of this year’s berry vines, those that have finished producing. I would like to pull some weeds if the clouds will stay around for a while, I do not work in the sun, if I can help it.

            Before that one person comments, and we all know who you are, yes, I did go get a breakfast burrito this morning, and I got a cup of coffee. The coffee place said they did not have enough of the pike coffee, would a dark or blond be ok, I did not know if they were talking about coffee, or a female person, to which I said yes.

A coffee place who did not have enough of the coffee I wanted!!!!! 

       I had considered changing my lawn sprinkler from two times a week to three. A good friend pointed out that staying with two times but increasing the amount of run time might be the better solution. I did some research and found that he was correct. I have increased the run time and stayed with two days per week. Thanks for the advice.

            Well, the sun is shining so I may not go outside for a while, hope you have a good day!

Nap before you work!

Senior person who naps before and after work, Don the Ford

No comments: