Translate

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Satellite radio 07.02.2022

            I have satellite radio in my vehicle, and I have to pay for it. I pay to listen to commercials that I totally do not want to hear. I listen to maybe 4 channels, and that isn’t very often. These channels are, one news channel, one 60s music channel, Symphony Hall channel, and one religious’ channel, and I do not listen every day!

            I always pay by the year, and each year when my subscription is about to renew, I call and tell them to cancel. Then they come up with a better price, about half what the renewal would be, and I say ok renew it. I called today “Saturday” and they are closed, I think the computer said, they will be open 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday, call back then.

            So, when I call Monday, I will cancel the subscription. If they offer a better price, I plan to not accept it, as they want monthly automatic payments, and I do not want to do that.

            I know, you real people are all into automatic payments deducted from your accounts, but I am an ole senior retired person, and I don’t want to do that.

            Let’s go to a less irritating topic: I have a photo which I found to be interesting, it is of a cloud and a bird flying below the cloud. I took this photo yesterday afternoon, and before you ask, I am flying the flag right now.


     
       I have always thought clouds were interesting, and I like photos of birds in the sky. The photo below is an enlargement of part of the photo above. 

            There are a couple things I should be doing, not sure how much I will get done, but I should at least try to do something today, so, I will stop now, have a safe day!

 

Cancel it, yep!

Senior ole retired person who should do some work, Don the Ford

No comments: