Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Two's Day 07.19.2022

            Today is watering day at the Ford’s Homestead. We scheduled the lawn watering on Tuesday and Saturday, per the present water restrictions. We can do some additional watering in some settings, per the following city instructions.

            Hand-watering is allowed on your designated days, plus two additional days of your choice. (For watering trees, plants & gardens) However, no watering allowed on Thursdays. Soaker hoses (Ex: Foundations) are allowed on your designated days plus two additional days of your choice. However, no watering allowed on Thursday.

            As one can see, we do have limitations in watering, but there are exclusions, It isn’t too bad.

            Well, it was only 107 degrees here yesterday, and that cool temp keeps me from getting outside and working, or doing almost anything that requires any physical exertion. I do attempt to do a couple things early morning and then stay inside the rest of the day.

            I get to go to the doctor tomorrow for my annual physical.

            The neighborhood cat was here again last night, I observed him on the security camera. My favorite spouse has been putting a little cat food out each night, and the cat comes to the back patio for a little late-night snack. While I was looking for the cat on the security system this morning, reviewing the security videos from last night, I noticed our neighbor and his wife, out at their air conditioner unit about 10:00pm. I assume they had some type problem.

            My first wife and I were sitting outside yesterday afternoon, when I noted that the neighbors air conditioner unit seemed to be making some unusual noise.

            To that one person, yes, I did go get a breakfast burrito this morning, I may have an addiction to those burritos.  

            Well, I need to get outside and do some touch up watering, that is the flower pots that did not get water from the lawn sprinklers.

            We hope you have a great day, filled with friends and family.

Water not, grow not!

Senior retired person who does not need to grow any more, Don the Ford

No comments: