Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Almost finished 07/30/2022

            I assume you are now tired of my posts about my patio project, if you have been reading these posting, it seems as if all I am writing about is my little project at the back patio. Now why did I say back patio, we don't have a front or side patio?

            I believe this project would have taken a real person an hour or two, and it is taking this ole senior person 4 mornings, and I still need to secure the hose reel and I need to test the above ground flower bed sprinkler, to see if it works, and does not leak.

            I did get the last two blocks installed and I did reconnect the water line to the above ground flower bed sprinklers. My poor ole body is not happy that I was getting up and down and crawling around on the ground and cement. Would you believe, my back is tired and sore, it is! I will attempt to enclose a photo or two.


            The fan was supposed to be for my benefit, as you can see the Tres was using it. 😐


            My supervisor, "Tres" was taking it easy while I was working, you would think he would have helped some. When I would move from one place to another, the Tres would come over to me wanting some attention. Heck, I would like some attention for myself occasionally.

            In the second photo one might be able to see the reattached sprinkler pipe. The hose reel is in place but needs to be secured in place. I have another photo of the same area, different view.


            The blocks that go off to the right in the photo, go all the way through the flower bed. They were placed there shortly after Tres came to our homestead. The Tres had a path through the flower bed and when it would rain, he would go through the mud. I made him a walkway that was not muddy. The next photo is of the above ground sprinkler, and it works.


            That's it for the project, so I will need to get outside and get to work on a different project before it gets too hot. We hope you have a nice weekend.

Be happy you can work!

Senior yard worker whose work seems to never end, Don the Ford

No comments: