Translate

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sun day again 07.03.2022

            Well, before I get started this morning, I think I will get a cup of coffee.

            Got it 😊, we had enough for, "one whole cup of coffee", nice! Heck, I guess this day is starting out really nice, an ole senior person who has a whole cup of coffee for himself.

            Topic swap: we have satellite radio in both vehicles, I pay by the year, each year on the last day, before they automatically renew the account, I call them and tell them, "I want to cancel". They say they are sorry and look up my account. Then they say we have this special one-time price, which is usually about half of what it would have been if it automatically renewed. I pause for a few seconds, and then say ok. Saturday, I called to cancel, they are closed on the weekends, I will call back Monday. If they don't offer a special price, then they can cancel. Last year I paid $76.42, now they want $186.96

            Subject alteration: my favorite wife and I sat outside in the heat yesterday afternoon, it was 99 degrees, and we were told, "it felt like 104", I believe them! Our neighbors from across the street came over and sat in the heat with us for a while, we had some fun and interesting conversations.

            Today: I have no real plans, I did water the flowerpots and berry beds in the back 40 this morning and I will likely water the flowers out front today, but other than that, nothing to do.

            In the beginning was the bud, and the bud was with the flower, but the bud was not the flower!


            When the bud becomes a bloom, I hope to provide another photo.

            That is it, I am done for the day, have a safe and fun Fourth of July! What happened to the other three fourths of the holiday?

Nap, eat, nap!

I use to be a wood scrapper, now I am a happy napper, Don the Ford

No comments: