Translate

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Two photos 07.13.2022

            Today I have two photos that I will attempt to share with you, if you take the time to review this blog posting.

            The first photo was taken yesterday at the neighbor's home, on the corner just across the street from us. First of all, I saw the very nice-looking VW bug, then I saw the rest.


 
As I see it, there are two problems there. People should not park that close to a corner, and you should not park in front or near a fire hydrant. If my memory serves me, and it often does not serve me, in the olden days when I was a member of the Hewitt Fire Department, we had responded to a house fire. When we arrived at the scene there was a car parked in front of the fire hydrant. The fellow driving the fire truck pulled up to the back of the vehicle and using the fire truck which had a massive front bumper, he pushed the car away from the hydrant. Putting out a house fire is more important than some damage to the back of a vehicle.

            One would think that a police officer might drive by and seeing the problem, he / she would ask them to move the vehicles. We do not see a lot of police driving through the neighborhood very often, I guess that is good, you know, not a lot of crime.

            I think I noted that there were two photos, so allow me to present the second. You might need to use a little imagination, if you have any, and if you don't have any imagination just act like you do, when viewing the following photo of clouds.


 
            The sun was just beginning to pop up over the horizon when I took the photo. As I saw it, there were two eyes from a partial face of a very scary sky ghost.

            Topic change: I went to the doctor's office this morning, as I had an appointment to have blood drawn from my ole body. They didn't even ask if I had fasted prior to the removal of my blood. The lady who does they extraction of blood is very good, and I felt nothing at all. She did note that someone had arrived early, but they take people in, according to their appointment. Evidently this person had arrived 1.5 hours early and would be waiting for a while.

            My favorite wife and some friends are supposed to go out for lunch today, in celebration of her upcoming birthday (July 16th), and I have been invited to attend. When one goes out for lunch, they are not allowed to have a breakfast burrito in the morning.

            I did get a cup of coffee from the coffee place after my visit to the blood drainer person.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, have a good day!

No free lunch for me today!

Senior retired person who wants another cup of coffee, Don the Ford

No comments: