Translate

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Lawn sprinkler 07.16.2022

            Lawn sprinkler is the topic for today, but first, I want to say Happy Birthday to my favorite wife. Donna is now old enough to vote, and have an adult beverage! 😊 We plan to go out for lunch to celebrate her birthday, good food and good conversations.

            Topic change:             Now that we are on watering restrictions, I have changed the days that my lawn sprinkler runs from Tuesday and Friday, to Tuesday and Saturday, per the new watering restrictions rules. Yep, it was difficult to make the change (not really) but I was able to. The system runs from 3:45am to 5:00am. I do have some hanging baskets that need to be watered by hand, and I have watered them early this morning.

            It is coffee time, and I don't have anything else to talk about, have a good day!

Stay cool calm and safe!

Senior retired person who needs a cup, Don the Ford

No comments: