Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Day of rest 07.17.2022

            Today is Sunday, and I plan to make it a day of rest, even though a lot of my days are “Restful”, that word means full of rest, I hope to rest even more today!

            We had a very nice time yesterday, aka “Donna’s Birthday”. We all went out to lunch and the food was good, the conversations were nice and polite, at least those that did not have to do with politics were nice. All in all, a very nice day.

            My favorite wife and I did sit outside yesterday afternoon, even though it was kind of hot. Ok, it was really hot, but we sat out there any way. There were a few clouds in the sky, and I found one kind of interesting. Now I have been praying for rain to come to our area and the clouds seems to be reflecting that prayer. I have a photo, let’s see if you find it interesting.


            As to the water rationing, I decided to see if I could water a few things without breaking the rules, so I used a water can, photo to follow.


            In truth, I found the watering can to be easy to use when watering flowerpots, and I did not need to drag that hose around with me and roll it up when finished. I like the watering can. We are allowed to run our sprinklers twice a week, and the rules also say, “Hand-watering is allowed on your designated days, plus two additional days of your choice. (For watering trees, plants & gardens). So, as you can see, we can actually water everything fairly regularly.

            Nap time for the Don, hope your day is restful and safe, with a little fun added. 

Rain needed!

  • Senior ole person who is at rest now, Don the Ford

No comments: