Translate

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

A few projects 07.05.2022

            I don’t have anything to talk about today, I need to do some weed trimming but I don’t need to bother you with that. I hope to get started in a few minutes and beat the heat a little.

            The 4th was nice and quiet, my wife grilled a couple stakes, which were really good. We did not go anywhere, and no one came to the homestead. I did hear some fireworks being fired around mid-night.

            We have had a black cat visiting our back patio for several nights now. The motion detecting camera has provided video of the cat on the back patio. We think it is the same cat we see down the street at a neighbor’s house. Tres likes to bark at this cat when it goes up and down the ditch behind the house.

            Well, I need to get started on the work, hope you have a safe and productive day!

 

Black cats, good luck?

Senior person who needs a lot of good luck, Don the Ford

No comments: