Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Mow or not 07.21.2022

 

            Well, I need to decide if I want to mow or not mow. I just looked at the front yard and there are places that are growing, and places that are not. I know that any area that gets extra water will grow more, and these are typically locations where they get extra water from the sprinklers system. There are a couple areas where the water from a system will drain to, after the system turns off, the grass is growing in those areas.

            I have an appointment at the dentists this morning, that is always fun, actually, it is ok depending on which person I get to do the cleaning.

I can’t do any watering today, no outside water use on Thursday due to the restrictions, so I need something to do this morning. Possibly I can go to the teller machine and get our $5.00 stipend, then I can get some gas, and since I am out and about, I could get a cup of overpriced coffee from the star coffee shop.  

            I did get out back yesterday evening and water the flowers in the pots and the black berries, since we can’t do any watering today.

            My favorite spouse and I usually go out to supper on Thursdays, but in an effort to save money, and it gives my first wife more time to go through the neighbors recycling containers, in hopes of finding some extra aluminum cans, which she can sell, providing money so we can eat. All the increasing prices on food and everything else, makes it more difficult for us ole retired people to survive. Please notify my favorite wife ahead of time, if you are going to drop off your aluminum cans at the Ford Homestead.

            Topic alteration: I have a photo of a flower blooming that I will present in this posting. I find it interesting that this flower blooms pink and then fades to white.

 


            Well, I think I will jump up and get out of the house for a few minutes, hopefully you will excuse this short posting.

Do nothing day!

Senior retired person who needs a cleaning, Don the Ford

No comments: