Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Doctor visit 07.20.2022

            Well, I went to the doctor this morning and I guess all went well, she told me that my blood tests, which were taken a week earlier, all looked good, and my blood pressure was excellent, then she said I looked good. I told her to be careful, my wife might find out that she thinks I look good. Yep, my doctor is a female.

            Then I told her about my aches and pains, and she suggested a couple X-rays.

            While I was in the waiting room a lady came in and said she was there to blood test, and she had fasted. The office person said her appointment is tomorrow. The lady said, you mean my appointment isn’t today, and it is Tuesday? The office person said, no it is tomorrow, Thursday and the lady said, today is Wednesday.

            I have a dentist’s appointment tomorrow.

            On a different subject, I did water the neighbors tree this morning and water the flowerpots in the front yard, along with putting water into the bird baths in the front yard. The birds were having a good time at one of the bird baths yesterday afternoon. That bath was totally empty this morning.

            Yesterday after 7:00pm I did some watering in the back 40, we are allowed to water after 7:00pm and all night until 6:00am the next morning. 

            A neighbor had his lawn sprinkler system running this morning, after 6:00am. He noted that he forgot to change the times the system runs. He use to work for the city, so they probably would not say anything to him.

            Topic alteration: I have a photo of a neighbors red oak tree, but I think I posted a similar photo last year about this time. The red oak has some red in it and it isn’t the time of year for red leaves. 


 

            OK, the red might be more pink than red, and what we are seeing is, holes in the trees looking through the leaves and we see the pink or red from some large bushes that are at the neighbor’s house.

            Topic change: the Tres and I are here at the Homestead all alone, my first wife has left and gone to town. I guess I should find something to eat for lunch.

            We hope your day is pleasant, productive and safe!

Food for my belly!

Senior retired person whose doctor thinks he looks good, Don the Ford

No comments: