Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A couple photos 02.15.2022

            I don’t have many words for today, but I have a couple photos, and we all know, “one photo is worth a thousand words”. Now if that is a true statement about real people’s photos, then an ole senior retired person’s photos should be worth thirty or forty words. Let the photos follow!


            First, we see some flowers for my favorite wife, and a card from me. No, I did not send both of the flowers.


            As my favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon, I was looking at the oak tree limbs, and I was wondering if the tips of the limbs were starting to swell, possibly getting ready for the leaves to bud out.

 


            You can’t see it, but I did see it. The moon was viewed from under the corner of our house, and it was over the top of the neighbor’s house. In real life it was a very interesting site, the photo is not.

            Got to go, have a good day!

He was mooned!

Ole seniors know what it is to be mooned, Don the Ford

No comments: