Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2022

No advertisement 02.27.2022

            Saturday, my favorite wife and I went shopping, and yes, she allowed me to go with her. We purchased a couple items and then headed back for home. As we were driving, I suggested that we might skip lunch today. We could then later in the afternoon get out of the homestead and go out for a meal, which would take care of lunch and supper.

            For some unknown reason, my first spouse agreed with me.

            At about 2:30 we got our coats on and went to a restaurant whose name is like my dad’s name (George). Arriving they seated us quickly and in an area where we could see and hear the people at the bar. Our table was a fair distance from others, although the restaurant was full of people having fun.

            The service was good but not fast, due to the crowd, and the food was excellent! We enjoyed the meal and the fact that we were out of the house for a while.

            Topic change; since I am not a mathematician, so I have a question. A cube can be 1 foot long, 1 foot wide, and 1 foot high. Can a sphere be 1 foot long, 1 foot wide, and 1 foot high? I know the term diameter is use in circles, can long wide and high be used in a sphere? Now you know why I am a, “Silly Grandpa”!

            Alternate topic; I plan to feed the birds today, if it warms up enough for a senior retired person to go outside, as we did get more bird food yesterday during our shopping venture. I may also replace a couple batteries in three of the solar power lights in the front yard today.

            The sun is shining today, so the hot house should actually be hot, without the heat lamp. Past that, I have no plans.

 

May your day be special!

 

Senior ole retired person who might take it easy today, Don the Ford

No comments: