Translate

Friday, February 18, 2022

Just another day 02.18.2022

            I guess we can say yesterday was, "Just another day". The morning started off nice, heck I took the grand kids to school and I did not have a jacket on, the temp was in the mid-60s.

            Note; after dropping the grandees off at the schools, I did go to the Star coffee place and procured a cup of coffee, since the Ford's ole coffee maker would not make me a cup of coffee. Oddly enough, my favorite wife made a cup of her coffee, and the coffee maker worked just fine. Now you see how and ole retired senior person is being treated, no respect, no respect at all!

            Later in the day, I decide to leave the Ford's homestead and drop by the teller machine to get our weekly $5.00 stipend! 😊             since I was out of the house anyway, I decided to go to the star coffee place and get another cup of coffee. Note; this cup was free! 😊       I had enough stars for a free cup, ha-ha! 😊

            Returning home, I found that my first wife was gone, so I was able to sneak some left overs out of the refrigerator without having to beg for them. It was so good, no one watching me eat, and no one telling me, "That is enough!"

            After enjoying a free meal, I headed for the ole recliner to get a nap, but the nap would not come. What is wrong I thought? I can always drop off to sleep without any problems, but at that time I was unable to enjoy a short restful nap. It took a couple minutes for me to activate my brain, but after activation it came to me, I had just drank a cup of caffeine laced coffee, and that is why I could not get my well-deserved nap.

            I decided to read since I was awake, and there was nothing on the TV that I wanted to see. I grabbed the book I have about Revelation from the Bible. Reading Revelation without some explanations leaves me wondering. This book explains a lot of things. There will be a New Jerusalem, and when you read about the New Jerusalem you might be amazed at the size. Nope, I am not going to enlighten you on this subject, you can look it up.

            Later in the afternoon, when the effect of the coffee had left, I did get a nap! 😊

            I did get my favorite grandson from school; we always have interesting conversations as we head for home.

            The temperature in the afternoon was in the 40s and coats were needed. My favorite wife and I did go to the Cracker store for supper, and it was nice.

            Now you see, it was just another day!

Stay warm, stay safe!

Senior retired person who will have his coat on today, Don the Ford

No comments: