Translate

Monday, February 21, 2022

Not real great 02.21.2022

            Well, let's see what was not real great. My favorite wife and I went to the Bellmead Cracker store on Sunday. I guess it had been about a year since we went there, as we have a Cracker store here in Hewitt now. We use to go to the Bellmead store every Sunday, and we knew many of the wait staff and management team. Our thought was, we would get to see some ole friends during our visit.

            We seen two people we knew and they did not see us. The service was very slow, due to not enough staff, the tables were too close together. Our table for two was about two feet from the table with four, we did not like that. We had hoped to enjoy a good meal, and get to say hello to ole friends, it did not happen. The food taste ok, but they did not get my order correct. Nope I did not say anything.

            Upon leaving my first wife said, "we will not go back there"! That was a place we both use to enjoy, because of friends, now it is nothing.

            I did go to the Harbor store and make a purchase.

            I did get outside and water the black berries and roses in the back 40 yesterday.

            I sat outside on the Ford's ole rocker, with a cup of coffee in hand, and saw a friend coming down the street, so I went out and flagged him down. His name is Gary and he will pick up metal trash and haul it away. I did not have his phone number, so while we were talking, I got his number. Our son David has some items that he wants to get rid of, like an ole kids swing set, an ole tiller, and other items. We will call Gary when David has the items ready. 

            We will have the grand kids here today, as it is a holiday? Presidents' Day is a holiday? Wow, the next thing you know they will be celebrating day light saving time as a holiday. 😐

            The Olympics are over, who cares, I did not watch it.

            It is supposed to be 80 degrees today, we might wash the dog! 😊

            I might go and attempt to purchase a couple burritos this morning, after the grand kids get here. 😊

Take the time to enjoy!

Senior retired ole person and occasional dog washer, Don the Ford

No comments: