Translate

Monday, February 28, 2022

Get ready day 02.28.2022

            Today is Monday and it is, "get ready day". Put together things that we need to take along, go shopping for a couple items, get my hair cut, then double check the list.

            I did tell a couple of the neighbors that Tres will be outside early morning, and all-day Tuesday, and I can't do anything if he is barking. One neighbor said Tres barks all the time, he really does not, but he is loud which is irritating. One neighbor said, if he gets to barking, I will come over and talk to him, that should quieten him down.

            I get to take the grand kids to school today, that will be the last time for a while. This week I will be at the hospital most of the time, next week the grand kids are on spring break. I guess that will give me more time to aggravate my present spouse I mean help out around the house! 😐

            You are now officially on vacation this week; I might post something occasionally, but probably not a lot.

 

            Thanks for all the well wishes.

 

All be blessed!

 

Senior retired person who needs all his haircut, Don the Ford

           

No comments: