Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2022

When is it news 02.19.2022

            I have commented on this in the past, in my opinion, it is news the first and maybe the second time I hear it, after that, if there is nothing new, then it isn't news. Repeating and discussing the same topic is nothing I want to see or hear.

            Now that I have explained that, my postings are most often, "repeats of the same topics", and not news. I don't believe I have ever said my postings were news, they are more of a journal to me. If you are looking for news, you will not find it here, it may be time for you to stop reading these posts. Let me know and I will take your name off the mail list.

           

            As I sit here looking at the camera monitors, I see several birds flying around, on, and in one bird house. I assume only two birds should have this residence. Could the others be children from last year, wanting to come back, or just a homeless couple attempting to forcibly acquire the residence?

            If I were not out of scrap lumber, I could create more homesteads for the homeless. 

            Varied subject; there is an interesting TV show on right now, "Buck Rodgers". Yep, a TV story about space travel and future times, as seen in the olden days. It always ends in a disaster so you will want to see what happens next week. Now I can't wait until next weeks show! 😊

           

            Nothing! Oh, I thought you were going to ask what I had planned to do today, and the answer is nothing. I might venture outside if the temperature warms up enough.

 

Have a blessed day!

Senior retired ole person who is ole news, Don the Ford

No comments: