Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Mooned again 02.20.2022

            Before that one person stops reading, I did not get mooned again, a friend of ours got mooned. No, I did not moon her, she was mooned away from the Ford’s homestead! Before we get into the Mooning, which I find very interesting, allow this senior photographer, (yes, I did take a photography class in the past) to provide you with a photo taken this morning, and it is an all nature shot.


                                                     A bright and shining morning!

            Now I will get to the mooning that a lady friend of ours was involved in. I have been mooned a lot and hopefully I will be mooned a lot more in the future. I have never been mooned like our friend was. Please allow me to present the photo of the mooning!


           Our friend had gone out into the yard and since the moon was full that night, she decided to get a photo. Later when she was looking at the photo on her phone, she noticed something odd in the photo. Just below the moon was and object. Now the object is kind of cigar shaped, and it is blue in color.

            What this item is, I do not know. It could be something flying through the night sky, or it could be a glair on the phone’s lens. You can decide as to what you think it might be. There is another photo taken later that evening after she noticed the object in the photo. It does not have the object in it.


            I will alter the conversation now; you are correct, this is not a conversation, this is a presentation from me to the world-wide reading public! I bet you feel special to be one of those in the world-wide reading group, who find it almost enjoyable to receive these blog presentations. If not, let me know, and I will get you off the mail list!

            My present wife might allow me to take her to the other cracker store today. You are correct, it is a long 20-minute drive for two ole senior retired people, but I might have the attention span, and I might be able to stay focused enough to get us there. I just hope I can remember the roads to take to get us there. I assume the interstate is still being worked on so I will stay off that highway. 

            Heck, If I am going to drive that far, maybe I should take a short nap before leaving the Homestead. Yes, I will change my clothes, and I will comb my hair, you aren’t my Momma, get off my case!

            Note; since we are a long distance from home, I might go to the Harbor store and purchase an item. Isn’t that a coincidence, that I might get to go to the harbor store after eating!

 

            That’s it for now, may you have a safe day, filled with smiles.

You can, do better!

Senior retired person who will try to drive a long distance today, Don the Ford

No comments: