Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Dog gone 02/12/2022

            Our next-door neighbor has two dogs, one male one female, they look a lot alike except, the female is slightly bigger than the male. The male dog has in the past, escaped their yard and entered our yard, where he and Tres ran and played.

            Well, the male dog escapes their yard often, and for about a week we had not seen the male. Yesterday he reappeared in their back yard. This morning the male had escaped and was in the ditch behind our house trying to get into our yard. I had secured the gate where he use to get into our yard, so, not being able to get in, he and Tres were running along the back fence.

            Then I saw the neighbor out in his back yard, the cold wind blowing like crazy, while he was attempting to get the male dog back in his yard. I called the Tres into the house, which helped calm the male dog down, and get him back in the yard.

            And that is how my Saturday morning began!

            My Friday was filled with manure. First, I headed out to the ole work site, where I paid for and loaded my manure. I purchased 8 bags of the brown stuff. Actually, the cow manure is mixed with top soil so it is a fertile bag of dirt.

            The Don’s ole senior body was able to spread 5 of the 8 bags, all in prep for the upcoming period of growth, aka spring. The front yard will require many hours of work to get it to look the way our CEO (Donna) wants.

            I have the TV on and Buck Rogers is on. It is fun to watch, but don’t make much sense with what we know about space travel.

            I have suggested to my favorite wife, that we should attempt to have lunch at the new restaurant here in Hewitt. It is a Mexican restaurant, and it just opened a few days ago. We hope the food is good.

            Well, I am stopping for now, hope you have a good day!

Chicken fajitas good!

Senior retired person who might get lunch, Don the Ford

No comments: