Translate

Monday, February 7, 2022

Back to normal 02/07/2022

            Well, it is Monday, the ice is gone and school is back in session, so, I think we may be back to normal schedule, at least I hope we are.

            Bad weather and no normal schedule, is not good for senior retired people. Sitting, napping, eating, and looking at the TV (I did not say watching TV) with nothing interesting to do, is not good. Ole senior retired people don’t have a vivid imagination, so it is difficult for them to come up with something to do, that might be interesting, or would keep them focused, when not on a schedule.

            Sometimes the grand kids get here early, and when they do, they have a tendency to want to go to the star coffee place and get a drink before heading to school. I do not know if they will be early today, so I try to be ready just in case. When we go to the star coffee place, I get coffee, they get what they like.

            Before you ask, we will probably watch some of the football show this coming Sunday. As I have stated in the past, “It is not a game, it is a job”! The show would need to be something special to get us to watch the entire show. If there is anything interesting which happens during the show, they will talk about it on TV the next day.

            I just went outside in the cold weather and started the Ford’s ole Chevy, I will let it warm up for the grand kids, really, I warm it for me and the grandees.

            Well, this is a very short posting, but I have nothing to present this morning. If something exciting happens today, I will present it tomorrow.

            Back on schedule!

Senior person who schedule is back but lite, Don the Ford

No comments: