Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Nothing to write about 02/02/2022

 

            Sorry, but I have nothing to write about today. I know it is very unusual for the Don to have nothing to present to you, the reading public, but I have nothing. 😐

            I am not going to talk about the freezing rain, possible sleet, and even a small possibility of Snow, heck every one has seen all that info on the so-called new shows. Heck, with all that predicted ice coming, I wonder why the schools haven't started announcing their cancelations?

            Talking about cancelations, I had a doctor's appointment for early December, (I go in every 6 months for a checkup). That appointment was rescheduled for February 3rd, yep, scheduled for tomorrow, the upcoming Ice storm day.  Well, they have already canceled that appointment and scheduled me for another date May 20th. That means, my 6 months check up is a one-year checkup.

            I surely do not want to talk about spreading some cow manure, aka top soil, yesterday. It isn't note worthy to explain that I was covering a pipe that provides water to the sprinklers system. By covering the pipe with some dirt, it may help prevent it from freezing. Sorry, I brought up the freezing rain again, I don't seem to be able to get that out of my mind.

            Knowing that we are on a normal schedule today isn't worth writing about. I will take the grand kids to school and I will pick Alex up from school in the afternoon. See, there is no reason to write about that. Heck, I need a haircut, I mean I need all my hair cut, and I could go see if I could get in today, but that's nothing to talk about.

            I now have all our tax forms, so I can start to work on the income tax. I just thought, if we get all that ice and freezing rain tomorrow, I could just stay at home and do my taxes. Darn it, I got back on the freezing rain and ice again! 

            My favorite wife was going to town yesterday for some miscellaneous shopping, and she decided to go to the grocery stores instead, in order to be prepared for the possible ice storm. (Yes, there is an "S" on stores. When she shops for groceries, she goes to at least two different stores to get the best values.) sorry, I said Ice storm again.

            I need to get ready to take the kids to school, I am glad I had nothing to write about today, that means I have time to get a cup of coffee.

            Maybe tomorrow I will have something to present to you, probably I will be talking about, "the you know what", that is predicted to arrive tomorrow.

Stay home, don't drive!

Senior retired person who can drive in some snow but not on ice, Don the Ford

    

 

   

No comments: