Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Bank visit 02/10/2022

            Wow, the Don went to the bank, and it wasn't the bank that he goes to when acquiring their $5.00 weekly stipend? Why would he go to another bank? Well, I will try to enlighten you, my favorite person in the reading public! You didn't know, you are my favorite reader of these postings, but you are!

            Anyway, my first wife who pays all the bills (thank goodness) uses one bank, and I use another. We use to use the same bank, but something happened that made it a good idea for me to have a checking account at a different bank. No, I do not remember what happened.

            I do remember one reason for me going to a different bank, it was across the street from work. At work we had some petty cash on hand. When I would get a check for petty cash, it was a lot closer to walk across the street to cash it, than to get into a car and drive to the other bank. Heck, in the olden days I remember walking across the street to the gas station to get a candy bar for break. Yep, in the olden days, Chapel Road ended at works property line, so there was little traffic on the street. I would not attempt to walk across it now.  

            Anyway, I had not been in that bank in years. I went in and presented my case; they directed me to a person who would attempt to help me. All is well, and we have over 100 dollars in that bank! Nice!  😊

            I did check the sprinkler system yesterday, I wanted to see if any were broken due to the cold weather, they all seemed to work ok. There is some work that needs to be done. Grass needs to be thinned out around some of the heads, and some need to be raised about an inch or two. A couple need to be lowered an inch or two. I could do the work myself, but it means being on my knees for a reason other then praying, although, I could be praying as I was working.

            My favorite wife and I sat outside yesterday afternoon and enjoyed the nice weather. It is nice to have a little quiet time together, we can talk about anything, yep, even the neighbors.

            I think it is supposed to be 77 degrees Friday afternoon. Tres might get washed if it is that warm.

            Today is Thursday, and there is no ice on the ground today, so we will likely get to go to the Cracker store for supper. 😊

            Well, it is almost time to take the kids to school, so I will stop writing now.

Share your kindness!

Senior retired ole person Don the Ford

No comments: