Translate

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

March 26, 2024

            Good morning to everyone, yes, even to you know who. It is a cool morning here in Hewitt, the sun is up, and we should have a high temp today in the mid-60s. All in all, it is a good start to the day. Well, I guess that is it, I have nothing else to present that you might be interested in.

            I am not going into how the Bible study went last night, even though it was good, we had good participation in class, and some interesting conversations with participants, aka friends. The bible study is good and the lecture basically covers everything that was discussed in the class setting. I find it interesting when people are not totally focused on the study topic, and discuss various bible topics. It is interesting to get others points of view on various subjects.

            We will have a “get together” prior to the meeting next week. There will be pizza to eat and we bring our own drinks. I liked the fact that in last year’s study group we sat at tables. This year we sit in chairs that are in a circle. Personally, I am more comfortable with the table to sit my book on. I do usually learn something, or better understand a topic due to the meeting.

            Most of the men in the study groups are happy that we will be discussing Revelations next year.

            What am I going to do today, probably very little. I would go out and pull the trees from the front yard but since they have been mowed, I can’t see them. They will pop back up with leaves and I will then be able to find them. Possibly I might get a photo of them when they return.  They have been the topic of discussion for a couple neighbors.

            Well, I see that a ship knocked down a bridge and that is the topic of the day for the so-called news people.

            Easter is this weekend, try to remember the meaning of easter other than the easter eggs and candy.

            Well, I will stop for now, we hope your day is perfect, no problems, and lots of relaxation, along with staying safe in all we do, if we do anything.

Right but not left.

Senior ole person who should do something, but what?  Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: