Translate

Saturday, March 2, 2024

March 2, 2024

            We are Marching along today, it is predicted to be in the 80s and that means ole people can go outside and work, darn it! You are correct, I knew that one person would not get the word Marching as a reference to the month, so I underlined and made part of the word in bold to get his attention, I know, you didn’t get it either. Why do I even try?

            Did the Don do anything yesterday? Heck I am an ole person, I aint supposed to remember what I did and hour ago, why would I remember what I did yesterday. Let me go an ask my favorite wife, she might know if I did anything.

            My present spouse said she knows I took a nap, and she thought I might have picked up sticks from the front yard. I am pretty sure I did get the kids home from school safely. I do remember sitting outside for a while yesterday afternoon with my first wife, the weather was a little cool so we were only out there for about an hour. Our friend who lives down the street from us got home from the hospital yesterday, she had knee surgery, and we are keeping her in our prayers.

            Since today is Saturday, we will likely go to town for a lite lunch, we will probably stop by the cheap store (its name begins with an “O”) to see if they have anything we need or want. Returning home I will not find any difficult things to do, and likely I will enjoy not doing them.

            Our favorite grandson Alex has a birthday Monday, he will be 14 years old, and they will be having a party for him on Sunday. Kids grow up to fast, and adults grow ole even faster. The kids our out of school all next week for spring break, and I am hoping to get Alex to do some yard work for us.  

            Molly the cat has been coming out of her container more lately and she has begun to walk in front of me like she use to. When Molly sees me walking, she gets in front of me to get my attention and wants me to rub her back and pull her tail. Why do I pull her tail, for some reason I began doing that when I was finished rubbing her back, and over time it has become a habit. Maybe she is starting to get back to normal.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope your day is profitable, fun, and we hope you are nice to at least one person again. We also think you should be safe in all you do.

Cat tail puller.

Senior ole person who wishes everyone a good day, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: