Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2024

March 23, 2024

            Well, we are at, “Sat all Day”, again, and we have plans for the day. Did I say good morning to everyone, if I did, I take it back, you are the only one I wanted to say good morning to. You are my favorite, and I wish you a good morning, and I hope the rest of your day is also good.

            So, what are the plans for the day? First compose this short blog, second vacuum the floors, third get the van washed at the boy scout washing place, fourth get a sandwich for lunch, fifth go to the cheap store, sixth go home, seventh take a nap, eighth get Alex and Dave from the boy scout wash station, ninth remove the big potted flower pots from the hot house, tenth take Dave and Alex home, eleventh return home and do nothing until time to sit outside.

            Wow, I am already tired, that is too much for a senior retired person to do.

I have a couple photos which were taken as my favorite wife, and I sat outside yesterday afternoon.



 
            The first photo is showing the bright blue sky next to the clouds. Ther were clouds everywhere and occasionally there would be an area of blue sky. The other photo should be self-explanatory. Tres is laying there close to Molly for protection from the squirrels. Molly is a very defensive sort, and she is Tres’ protection from all the bad things. If you don’t believe me, ask Tres. 

            We plan to have the Alex come over tomorrow and mow the yards. We thought we might offer to take him with us for breakfast at the Cracker store before he starts his work. We kind of assume he will be willing to join us for breakfast.

            Well, that is it for today, this one really is short. We hope you have a good day, be safe in all you do, and please be nice to that one person, and you know who I am referring to. 

Shortest blog ever.

Senior ole person who needs a cup of homemade coffee, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: