Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 19, 2024

            Well, we are at the start of another day, at least I think we are. Tres and I went out to the front yard at 6:30 this morning for his early morning review of the yard, and it was extra dark. The streetlight did not help much. It was kind of creepy being that dark. Tres was able to accomplish his mission, and we then returned back into the house.

            The temp according to the weather people is 36 or 38 degrees depending on who you are listening to. My temperature gages are showing 39 outside and 41 in the hot house, the garage is at 50 degrees. Yes, I have a set of gages and I see the results here at my desk.

            It is now 7:00 and I looked at the security monitors, it is still dark outside, although I can see on one monitor that the sky is starting to show some light, maybe morning is coming.

            Our friend who had the knee surgery a couple weeks ago, and she fell yesterday and was taken to the hospital. We have been told that she now needs to have her foot removed. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

            To say I did not do much yesterday is a good statement. I was sitting around doing nothing, basically I was in the Fords ole recliner and I was acting as if I was watching TV, but I was in reality dozing off to sleep. Finally, I decided to get up and do something, so I made a cup of homemade coffee and went to my desk to do my daily reading from the bible.

When I had finished reading, I decided to attempt to clean the inside of the Ford’s ole Chevy. There was a bunch of vacuuming and sweeping to get the debris out and some wiping to get dust off. It does look better, and it would be better if I would have washed the outside. It will likely be too cool for me to attempt to wash the outside of the vehicle today.

We did have bible study last night and it was interesting, and that means I will need to start reading and doing homework today. I like reading the bible, but I do not really like homework. We are all looking forward to next year's bible study, it will be about Revelations.

I did sit outside for a few minutes yesterday afternoon and I usually observe the birds going in and out of the bird house. Yesterday the bird was just sitting at the front door not going anywhere, so I thought I would get a photo. Then a squirrel may have learned that I was going to take a photo, so he finds a place above the bird house to pose for the photo.


 
            Well, I guess that is it for now, I have no plans for the day other than getting the kids from school and possibly spraying some of the Jasmine beds if the wind isn’t blowing. We hope you have a good day; please stay safe in everything you do.

Bird watcher.

Senior ole retired person who needs to get moving, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: