Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

March 13, 2024

            Good Wednesday morning to almost everyone, the day seems to be starting ok, even though the sun isn’t up yet, so if the sun isn’t up yet, is it day or night? Maybe I should have said good early morning.

            I did do a couple things yesterday, but it wasn’t much, so why is my back hurting. I water the black berries and I moved a couple flowers out of the hot house. Some of the pots are very large and I will rely on Dave to help get them out of the hot house. We are past the average freeze date here in Hewitt, but that don’t mean we will not have a freeze in the coming weeks. I guess if we have a freeze I will be expected to bring some flowerpots into the garage.

            I did remove a few weeds from a Jasmin bed, and I loosened up the dirt in another bed where nothing has grown since the cement work for the front porch was done. I thought maybe loosening this dirt might encourage something, other than weeds, to grow there. Maybe we could get a couple Jasmin plants to put there. I have a photo of a rose that I will show you.


            Subject change: this morning when Tres and I ventured forth from the front door to check out the front yard we noticed a strange vehicle parked across the street. My first thought was that someone might be trying to steel something from someone’s house. The vehicle wasn’t in good condition, it looked to me like a piece of junk. I do carry a flashlight when I go out in the dark, so I shined the light on the vehicle to see if someone was in it. I did not see anyone. It is still there, if it doesn’t move soon, I may call the police and have them check it out.

            I was able to get the kids home from school safely yesterday, and returning to the homestead I got a cold drink and sat outside. My favorite wife came out as the weather was good. I did capture a photo of our cat Molly taking it easy yesterday afternoon.


             After a few minutes a friend and neighbor stopped by. As usual, our conversations were interesting, and at one point we started talking about a bible topic. OK, I brought up the bible topic and then the conversation got interesting.

            The person who was with us has read the entire bible but did not remember anything about the subject that I brought up. We discussed it for a while and I said, “I will text you where to find this subject, millennium, in the bible”. Later I received a text that she was reading about the millennium. There are many interesting subjects in the bible, and the discussions can enhance your experience.

            Well, I guess that is it for now, we hope you have a good day and that you stay safe in all you do.

Bible discussions.

Senior ole person who hopes he gets his bible homework done today, Don the Ford

No comments: