Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 24, 2024

            Good morning to all, we hope your day has started out well, it is Sunday and we are supposed to have a windy day. Our plans for the day are to get Alex this morning about 9:30 and go to breakfast at the cracker store. We hope the wait to be seated will not be too long. Then our yard man Alex will mow and trim the weeds from the front and back yards.

            Speaking of Alex, the boy scouts did pretty good with their car wash yesterday. The money they earn goes toward the cost of the summer camp.

            I had a list of things I had planned to do yesterday, the only thing I do not remember doing was taking the nap. In addition to the list, I had provided of things to do yesterday, I did pull some trees from the front yard, I also watered the flowers in pots front and back yards. Then I also picked up the sticks and Poopa-Loopa from the back 40, I added a couple lights to the yard lights and adjusted the color to a few. When Dave was removing large flower pots from the shed, he found that some had fire ants in them.

            We did sit outside yesterday with a friend, and there were many discussions, heck even our neighbor who was mowing his yard stopped and talked for a while. We learned that another neighbor has some medical problems. Most of the people in our block are considered senior citizens, so I guess medical problems are normal.

It would be nice if people when they were barned would be healthy all their lives and when their time came, they would just go to sleep and not wake up.

Well, this is a very short posting, I need to get going so I will say, “have a good day, take it easy, enjoy all you do and stay safe”.

Super short post.

Senior ole person who has had nothing to eat, needs to get going: Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: