Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

March 20, 2024

            Good morning to everyone, yep, today we are wishing everyone a good morning, and yes that still means you are my favorite. Today is said to be the first day of spring, so that means, “Spring has Sprung, and Summer is almost here”. You think we have complained about winter weather, just listen when we complain about the summer heat.

            Irritating topic: I am not sure if I have commented on the vehicle that has been parked near the corner and in front of the neighbor’s house, but if I have, then I am doing it again. This POJ (piece of junk) gets parked there at night and stays all night and part of the day.

Yesterday the POJ was there until about 2:00pm, when a tall male person came from Arkansas street, got into the vehicle and drove off.

Yesterday I learned from a neighbor that he had called the police about the vehicle and after they checked they said it was parked legally, and they could not give the owners name. 

Last night this POJ arrived at about 10:45pm, the tall male person sat in the vehicle for a couple minutes, got out and ran down Arkansas street. 

We assume this person parks on our street and goes to someone’s house on the next street over in an attempt to keep anyone from knowing, he is at this other person’s house. We don’t like it but there isn’t much we can do. He parks near the corner, is there an ordinance as to how close to the corner one can park? 

Different subject: what did the Don do yesterday? As usual, the Don worked too much and even though he needed a break, he did not get one. At some point in the day, the Don decided to wash the pollen and dirt off the Ford’s ole Chevy. Now the vehicle had not been washed for a long time, but since the Don had cleaned the inside of the vehicle, he thought it might be good to also clean the outside. Well, the vehicle did get washed, and it does look better but if the Don had waited one more day, he would have known that the boy scouts will be washing vehicles this Saturday. I did all that work making my ole body tired and if I had waited the scouts could have done it for me. We will take my favorite wife’s van and get it washed by the scouts on Saturday.

My favorite wife and I went to get Dave from work and also get the kids from school. I had an optical migraine and did not want to take a chance of having one while I was driving. Now I can still see when I have one of these migraines, but there is always a zigzag mark in part of the eye which would be distracting if driving. These only last for about 20 minutes and there is no pain with them.

I have made plans to get our yard man Alex to come over on Sunday and mow. I still need to get the big flowerpots out of the hot house. I don’t have anything else to present, wait a minute, allow me to add a photo.


 
            The photo shows the pollen and debris on the driveway, that is falling from the red oak trees. What? Yes, the shadow of the chair is kind of neat.

            We hope your day is starting out just fine, that you are safe and productive in all you do, and as always, try to be nice to at least one person.

POJ parking.

Senior ole person who might have something to do today, maybe not, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: