Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2022

November 19, 2022

            Well, yesterday was a busy day, as a matter of fact, it was so busy that I did not get to work on my Bible study questions, I did read from the bible which I do daily.

            My spouse of more than half a century allowed me to go to the shed and get a Christmas tree, a red truck and a bear, these items go onto the front porch as decorations. While I was there, I also brought the walk behind mower and the string trimmer to the garage, for some fun senior work. I mowed and trimmed the front yard; I should note that it looks good. One of the neighbors gave me a thumbs up, indicating that I was doing a good job. Ole people do good work

            I started on re-lighting the angel, photo to follow.


            I have the angel on tables that allow me to move around it on an ole office chair, which has rollers, so I can do most of the work sitting down. As I began the work I was interrupted when I received a call from my favorite spouse. She had put some groceries in the back of the van, along with her keys. Yep, she was locked out. I drove into Waco to unlock the vehicle for her.

            On the way home I stopped at DIB to see what time Dave was going to get off work. He was eating lunch, but he didn’t know for sure, so I headed for home and started on the angel again, this time with my favorite co-worker, Donna. We work for a while and then I needed to stop working so I could go to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions.

            Photo of the lights that are being put on the angel, it is a start and will take a few more hours to get her / him done. She or he will be very bright when completed.


            Then I went to the middle school to get Alex. I usually wait in line about 45 minutes, the Alex came out and got in the Ford’s ole Chevy. We then went to the high school to get Gabi. I made it back home about 4:45 but I did not start on the angel. I had to get some meds ready for the Tres and I had to clean his ears and then put more medicine in each ear. We had planned to give him a bath but that did not happen, so that is move to today, hopefully.

            This morning, Saturday morning, I will go to David’s house, and we will haul some tree limbs away. The trailer is loaded, but we may be able to put more on, Dave believes we will have a total of three loads.

            I hope to finish the angel today, if all goes well and I plan to do my studying for the bible study group too. Yes, we plan to wash the dog.

            Next week the grand kids or off from school, so the only picking up I should do is for Dave at his workplace. My favorite wife will likely want to start the Christmas decorations next week.

            Nothing to do, but it seems to keep me busy! We hope your weekend is relaxing, safe and enjoyable.

Angel repairman!

Senior ole retired person who needs everything, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: