Translate

Monday, November 7, 2022

November 7, 2022

             This post may be all about a couple photos that I like.

             

            Above photo taken early morning, could that cloud be trying to look like a tornado?

                                     
            Photo of a tree that is turning red, but only the front half is red, the back is still green.


            This photo is of blooming flowers we call four-O’clocks.


 
            Above is a photo of the angel that I will be relighting in the near future. As previously noted, it takes 90 feet of rope lights, and a lot of work.


            Above is a shot of the curb in front of the Ford’s homestead. We have a nice curb and you may have noticed some acorns along the curb. I used a rake along both sides of the walkway about a foot wide path, and I got all those acorns. We are hopeful that the squirrels will eat a bunch, if not we will have a lot of trees starting in the Fords front yard this spring.

            My favorite wife is making tamales today.

            Nothing special for today, mostly normal schedule for me. I will say, time change sucks.

We hope you have a safe and productive day.

What time is it?

Senior retired person who needs a cup of coffee before walking the dog, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: