Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November 2, 2022

            What am I doing this morning after going to the coffee place, getting a free cup of coffee, then dropping by the burrito place and getting a burrito? Since you did not ask, I will not hesitate to provide the information that you, do not want! I should note that it was a little foggy during my morning drive, not that anyone is interested in what ole senior people do. 

            I am sitting here at the Ford’s ole computer attempting to enter data, when I accidently looked at the security monitors. On number 5 monitor I observed Tres making a deposit in the back 40. Just something else that this ole senior will need to clean up before taking a well-deserved nap. There is little or no rest for the ole people!

            I dream almost every night, and these dreams are usually odd, and I do not usually remember much about the dreams. The dream I had last night was different, fun and I told my present wife about it. You are correct, it is none of your business, and I am not sharing what occurred in the dream with you!

            Topic swap: I just heard Tres barking out back so I looked at the security monitors, on number 6 I could see him standing there barking as if he saw something. He was close to the back patio, he would bark then he would look back at the door, then he would turn and bark again and turn and look at the door. He did that several times then he stopped, and walked back to the patio and lay down.

I can’t be sure but I think he was barking in an effort to get one of us to go to the door and let him in. You see, usually, when he starts barking, we make him come in so he is not disturbing the neighbors.

Alternate subject: I was preparing to take a shower this morning when the light bulb stopped working. To replace said bulb, one needs a stool and a bulb. Undressed as I was (nude) I was not going out in the garage and look for a bulb and to get a stool. What to do? Then it came to me I have a light that would provide enough illumination for me to take a shower. The battery powered light was properly placed, and I was able to clean most, if not all, of this ole senior person body. I will attempt to install a new bulb when the vehicle is removed from the garage so I can get to needed items.

Well, that is it for today, may your day be profitable and safe!

Don the dreamer!

Senior ole person who can dream while he is awake, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: