Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

November 22, 2022

            As usual I did nothing yesterday, other than work my ole body until I could hardly move, or was it until I needed a nap?

            We had rain off and on, all day yesterday. My ole rain gage indicated almost a quarter of an inch of rain. They are now saying that we have a 70% chance of rain on Thanksgiving Day. That rain makes it difficult for those driving.

            I started working on installing a ring door bell. It is not installed yet, but it does work. I have it sitting here on the ole desk and any motion will set it off. I haven’t learned everything about it yet, but I will get help on Thanksgiving when the family are here. The big problem is the wires to the door bell, they are ultra-short. I will need to attach a few inches of wire, which will require soldering. Soldering is easy if you are at a work bench, but standing at a door it will not be easy.

            If it was easy, anyone could do it!

            I did go to the Bible study meeting last night, there were a lot of people who did not attend, some due to the weather and some do to Thanksgiving. The reading and discussions are interesting, but there is a lot of people who get killed in the Old Testament.

I learned something, Elisha the profit died, and was put in a tomb, they put another dead fellow in the tomb, and when his body touched the dead body of Elisha, the dead fellow came back to life! The Bible has some very interesting stories, try it, you may like it.

Well, I do have a couple things I need to do today, and part of that is to start bringing decorations from the shed to the ole garage. That is a lot of work, I guess I should have a cup of coffee before I take my first nap, I mean start working.

We hope you have a good day, stay safe and be nice to everyone.

Hard work ahead!

Senior person who needs to rest before he works, and during work, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: