Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

November 16, 2022

            We are at Wednesday, half way through the week, and we still do not want to go outside in the cool winter type air. This cool air has more or less shut my outside ventures down. I guess I should just bundle up and go outside. I need to get started on relighting the angel, and that will be done in the Fords ole garage.

This angel project, will be at least an 8-hour project. I should note that the angel weighs about 50 pounds, it is made of steel, it is about 7 foot tall, and not easy to handle. The rope lights are secured to the steal frame with the plastic wire ties. At least 200 of these wire ties will need to be removed and replaced, but also as I remove a section, not all at once, I will then need to clean the steal, and repaint it with white paint. After the paint dries, I then start replacing that section of lights. There are 5 sections that need to be removed, cleaned, painted, new lights installed.

The lights against the white paint on the steal make the angel brighter. We have neighbors who have commented on the lights, we hope they will be able to sleep when the angel’s bright lights come on at night.   

My intent is to bring the angel to the garage, lay it face up on a table or two, hopefully I can do a lot of the work sitting in a rolling chair. Before you ask there is a front side that has the lights and the back side does not have lights, and that is why I said, “face up”! Ha, ha, I answered before you asked!

What, you weren’t going to ask, you don’t care what I do, that is so hurtful, with tears in my eyes, I might just stop writing and get a cup of coffee.

 

Now that I understand that you don’t care what I am doing, I have stopped writing, I am not going to say anything about taking the dog to the vet yesterday, or that he has several drugs to be taken daily for a bacterial skin infection. I am not going to tell you that I also have shampoo for the same bacterial skin infection, I guess I can use the shampoo if I want to. I am not going to tell anyone that I paid more for that one visit to the vet that I paid all year for my doctor visits and meds.

I also am not going to inform anyone that yesterday, I again started reading from Revelations, and for some reason I really get into trying to understand what is being predicted. I also have a book that attempts to explain from several points of view what each verse in revelations means.

Yep, I also will not tell you that I do the bible study homework daily, and usually I do that first, then for my own enlightenment I read from the bible! Maybe you should try reading from the bible, it does help!

Revelation, reveals!

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: