Translate

Friday, November 18, 2022

November 18, 2022

            Hello all, we hope all is well for you, we are doing good here at the Ford’s Homestead.

            I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and to my dismay, they dilated my eyes. It takes several hours for me to get over the dilation, so I was more or less sitting doing nothing. I tried to read later in the afternoon, but it was too difficult. My eyes have now cleared up.

            I do have the angel in the garage, and I have the tables to lay it on, so I hope to be starting today, I will attempt to replace some of the rope lights, which will help me remember all that I need to do in this replacement.

            I also need to mow and trim the front yard, it doesn’t need to be mowed as much as trimmed, but I plan to do both today if all goes well.

            I was looking at the berries the other day and I saw what looked like some beginning of berries that died and are now dried up. Why would there be berries on the plants this time of year? Maybe they are something else, and I just don’t understand.


 
            I know those are not berry starts from this past spring.

            I will also need to get the grandkids from school today and David from work, so as one can see, I have a couple things on my plate to do.

            Topic swap: I have possibly reported on this in the past, and if I have, then you can skip this paragraph. Diet coke is the best. Now I am not advertising for the drink, since I am not being paid, but I am saying, “it is the best in my opinion, if you have a little indigestion, aka heart burn”! You get a little indigestion, take a couple drinks, wait for the burp, and you will feel better. Probably any drink with a lot of fizz in it, would work, but I like the diet coke.

            Subject change: You will likely think this is a silly thought, but since I am Silly grandpa, I can have silly thoughts. I was thinking yesterday, I know, no one believes that ole people can think, but I did have this thought, or question.

Are there beings on other planets, and if so, are they different from us here on earth?”  I assume that throughout the universe there are many different types of beings, with different bodies and living in different settings, such as underground, or in water or even beings that fly more then walk.

The second part to this question is, “Do we all go to the same heaven, or is there separate heavens, or separate parts of heaven, for different beings?” I told you that you would consider it a silly question.

Well, I guess I should get started on doing something, even if it is silly! We hope you have a safe and productive day!

Silly grandpa!

Senior retired person who should not try to think, Don the Ford

May today be better than your best day, but not as good as tomorrow!

No comments: